When you’re in search of litigation support and/or an expert witness, Healthways Services is often the answer. In fact, most of our business is by referral. Our services provide litigants with expertise in:
- Vocational Rehabilitation, including evaluation of lost wages and diminished earning capacity for both children and adults
- Life Care Planning for both children and adults
- Personal Injury
- Medical Negligence
- Family Law/Domestic Relations
- Labor and Employment Issues
- Matrimonial/Divorce Matters
- Health Care
- Social Security Administration Issues and Expert
- Worker’s Compensation
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device
- Long-Term Care
- Oilfield Operators and Contractors
- Aviation Liability
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Longshoreman/Maritime/Jones Act
- Toxic Tort claims
- Civil law, including discrimination cases.
Our expertise is held in high regard by current clients of Healthways Services.
Healthways Services works with doctors, attorneys and other professionals all across the United States. For example, our Center once was hired by an attorney for a firm located in Seattle, WA defending against a lawsuit filed by Texas residents injured during a vacation trip. Our interviews, review of medical records and documented opinion ultimately assisted in reaching an out-of-court settlement.